- Additional Information
DMD Raised Storage Areas (RSA) are a fast and cost effective way of adding extra floor space within an existing building. Raised storage areas provide the means to create an extra floor level within a premise and can be designed to incorporate a racking or shelving system.
All systems are custom made to suit your specific application requirements and are fully free standing and self-supported. Our experienced consultant will visit your premises and provide a free, no-obligation quote for a raised storage area specifically designed for you.
DMD RSA can be easily adapted or relocated, if or when your storage needs change. You can decide what support structure you require and the capacity etc. However if you are not sure of what you require our experienced consultants will be able to assist you.
DMD offer various flooring options from T&G flooring, ply wood to mesh, depending on your particular requirements. In addition to our custom raised storage areas we can also assist with gates, barriers, staircases etc.
Raised storage areas are ideal for several applications including:
- Extra Shelving or Racking
- Extra Offices
- Storage Rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Lunch Rooms
Key features and benefits include:
- Makes use of overhead space – Double your floor area and optimise your storage space
- Great value & cost effective
- Designed to suit your precise needs
- Free standing so can be completely reconfigured or relocated
- Varying capacities are available for each application
- Raised Storage Areas eliminate the need for costly structural supports while using your overhead space.
- With over 20 years’ experience in storage solutions, DMD Storage Group are experts in designing solutions to fit your exact requirements.
- Constructed from quality steel guarantees strength and durability.