- Additional Information
The Hänel Lean-Lift® vertical storage system uses the available room height to maximise storage potential. This typically results in a 60% increase in your storage area. Hänel Storage Systems take advantage of height-optimised positions so that no space is lost, producing maximum storage capacity on a minimal footprint. This in turn helps to save costs and utilise storage space more economically.
The Lean-Lift is fast, efficient & quiet, and uses very accurate positioning with low noise levels, minimizing the physical strain for employees at work. It brings the requested item automatically to the access area in seconds, radically reducing access times and improving order picking performance.
The Hänel Lean-Lift® can be used for several applications including:
- Machine Tool
- Fast storage and retrieval times and improved order-picking performance
- 60% reduction of storage floor space equals less premises lease costs, less construction costs if premises full, or use of floor space for revenue generating activities that would not be possible otherwise
- 250‐400% reduction in pick and put costs through higher output/less personnel
- Reduction of other handling equipment costs such as forklifts and racking
- Incremental revenue from extra sales or winning new business from competitors based on better customer service, delivery speed and so on
- Significant lowering of stock loss costs due to handling damage, mislocation and pilferage
- Significant lowering of costs associated with complaints returns and re‐issue
- Lower insurance premiums based on better safety performance
- State-of-the-art microprocessor controllers communicate with your own data processing systems