MultiPick Warehouse Software Solutions Extend the reach of your ERP with MultiPick Warehouse Solutions; a path to operational efficiency.
Materials Handling Optimisation MultiPick Warehouse Solutions extends the ERP functionality to where it is needed; in the users hands as they move around the warehouse or using Hänel automated vertical storage. MultiPick optimises all key user processes when handling inventory, from streamlining the replenishment/put-away process to dramatically increasing efficiency when picking.
MultiPick Warehouse Control Systems MultiPick warehouse control and inventory management utilises industrial hardware with embedded software requiring no software to install or manage. It provides an integrated warehouse management solution with a consistent user experience.
Warehouse Management Reimagined Hänel Automated Vertical Storage increases storage density and capacity within a given warehouse floorspace. MultiPick simplifies integration while optimising warehouse processes and significantly increasing Hänel throughput.
MultiPick is a warehouse-wide inventory management solution.
Racking inventory movements are completed with an industrial handheld device.
Processes overlapping Hänel lifts and mobile devices are fully integrated.
Users can also batch process multiple jobs on a trolley simultaneously utilising the mobile handheld with guided picking through racking zones.
Consistent user interface experience on mobile and Hänel MP14N controller.
• Consistent user interface experience on mobile and Hänel MP14N controller.
• Warehouse-wide (racking) inventory movements using industrial handheld device.
• Integrated processes (handover) between Hänel lifts and mobile devices.
• Users can also batch process jobs utilising the mobile handheld with a trolley containing multiple jobs (Handling Units), with guided picking through racking zones.
• The Put Bench utilises Put-To-Light (PTL) to guide the batch pick process.
• MultiPick smart PTL utilise colour LCD displays.
• Enhanced user experience with clear SKU, task and job information.
• Faster with increased user accuracy.
• Provides additional user options to manage the batch process and job.
• Custom fields for displaying site specific information.
• The Management User Interface provides a browser-based overview of your warehouse operations.
• View job status and history.
• Audit and view system log of all operations, including all user triggered actions.
• Consolidated overview of all warehouses if there are multiple locations with an installed MultiPick
• User experience is simplified for speed and increased accuracy.
• Product images on both Hänel and mobile device UI improve user experience & assist item identification.
• MultiPick algorithms automate or simplify various tasks to increase throughput.
• Simplified picking of multiple orders in parallel significantly increases throughput.
MultiPick Batch Picking MultiPick continuously analyses all incoming jobs to determine the optimum combination of jobs to process in parallel to achieve the highest possible throughput.
Wireless handheld batch picking - Not limited to Hänel, MultiPick seamlessly supports devices such as the Zebra TC21. Using a mobile device, a user can move through the warehouse and be guided to accurately pick and fulfil one or several orders in one pass. Often implemented with several containers on a warehouse trolley, MultiPick mobile batch picking will significantly improve accuracy, productivity and order throughput.
Put bench batch picking - The optional Put Bench & PTL allows simultaneous processing with any number of lifts, jobs and users. Batching of jobs for parallel picking is continuously analysed with jobs and picks sequenced to achieve the highest throughput possible. Batching is continuous, as soon as a job in the batch is completed another is added, with jobs utilising one or several Handling Units as required.
Simple to Implement MultiPick can be used standalone (no integration) with user jobs generated by paper-based tasks, or be fully integrated with an ERP to allow fully paperless warehouse tasks and processes.