- Additional Information
The compact design of the Hanel Rotomat enables up to 60% more storage area to be created on a minimal footprint by making
use of the available room height.
The Hanel Rotomat creates an enormous amount of storage space on a small footprint. It works on the Ferris wheel principle, i.e. the archives come to the operator, not the operator to the archives.
- Machine Tool
- Optimum use of floor space. There are no upper limits to the Rotomat
- The Rotomat is as flexible as you need it to be. Even systems with multiple access points on different floors are possible
- Goods to man is the motto instead of man to goods. Time is saved and access times reduced
- High-performance controllers and interface with IT systems make the Rotomat flexible and adaptable to customized applicatons
- The requested part or tool is brought automatically to the ergonomic retrieval height
- Safety has top priority. No ladder-climbing, no risk of accidents
- The Rotomat protects all the parts from dust, light and
- Elegant design and five modern colors to choose from.
Customized finishes are possible