Cantilever puts hard-to-store materials into an orderly storage system where they are more accessible. Without front columns in the way, cantilever racks are fast to load and unload.
They are the perfect solution for storing heavy long packs such as lengths of steel, timber and plaster boards. Our cantilever racks are designed to your specific requirements with a wide range of heights, arm lengths and upright spacing.
All pallet racking structures are carefully calculated to meet the latest Australian Standard 4084-2012.
Using our state-of-the-art analysis software every application is independently analysed to meet your specific requirements.
DESIGN & SAFETY STANDARDS
DMD equipment has been designed in Australia to meet or exceed the following Australian Standards: • AS 4084-2012 Steel Storage Racking • EN 15512:2009 European Steel Static Storage Systems • AS/NZS 4600:2005 Cold Formed Steel Structures • AS 4100-1998 Steel Structures
Click here to check out our Rack Safety & Accessories Page
- Available in heavy duty I-Beam bolted type or medium and light duty adjustable collar and pin type
- Standard capacities from 100Kg to 1,000Kg per arm
- Adjustable arms allow flexibility for a wide range of material types
- Can be customised to suit any application
- A full range of accessories, such as retaining pins or decking options, are available
- Surface finishes are powder coated or hot dip galvanised for outdoor use
- Available double or single sided
Cantilever racking is recognised as the most efficient warehouse solution for the storage of:
- Automotive industry products
- Awnings, doors and frames
- Bulky Items
- Frames and trusses
- Pipes and tubes
- Windows and doors