- Additional Information
The DMD Drive‐In Pallet Racking System provides high density pallet storage that can be accessed using counter‐balanced and reach forklifts.
Pallets are stored in lanes several pallets deep and several pallets high. Pallets above the ground level are supported and guided by a structural angle rail on both sides. This enables forklift operators to access their loads safely and efficiently.
DMD Drive-Pallet Racking Systems are ideal for a range of applications including:
- Food & Beverage Facilities
- Cold Storage Facilities
- High Density Pallet Storage
Other features and benefits of Drive-In Pallet Racking Systems include:
- Bay widths can be configured for Australian and non-standard pallets
- Available in powder coat and hot dipped galvanised for cool room and corrosive environments
Drive-In Pallet Racking is best suited where:
- Block stacking heights are limited by the risk of product crushing
- Storage of a low number of line items and selectivity is not crucial
- When stock rotation is not crucial - First in Last out (FILO) system is suitable.
All pallet racking structures are carefully calculated to meet the latest Australian Standard 4084-2012.
Using our state-of-the-art analysis software every application is independently analysed to meet your specific requirements.
DESIGN & SAFETY STANDARDS
DMD equipment has been designed in Australia to meet or exceed the following Australian Standards: • AS 4084-2012 Steel Storage Racking • EN 15512:2009 European Steel Static Storage Systems • AS/NZS 4600:2005 Cold Formed Steel Structures • AS 4100-1998 Steel Structures