Design Consultancy Services Perth
Why Our Approach is Unique
We take the time to understand your existing situation and future requirements to ensure we meet your storage and handling needs.
We analyse the effects that inefficient storage is having on your business and we take into consideration key areas of concern such as:
- Space Constraints
- Safety Concerns
- Inventory Control Systems
- Handling Methods
- Workflow Processes
- Improving Productivity
By doing this we get to understand your special requirements and can work with you to create an efficient and safe working environment.
We create concept designs taking into consideration your unique requirements. Next we share these concepts with you to produce the ideal storage solution. We make the necessary adjustments, finalise your design and engineer to comply with relevant standards and regulations, to produce the ideal storage solution for you.
Project Start to Completion
- Upon receiving your official approval we:
- Propose an installation plan and timing to minimise disruption to your business.
- Undertake pre-installation checks.
- Throughout the installation process, safety is our first priority.
- Every DMD project is completed using method statements.
- After the successful installation we brief your staff on the correct operation procedure.
- Racking installations include a rack safety manual and audit plan.
- For your ongoing requirements we have a dedicated consultant available to continue our personal on-going service.
- Throughout your project you will be dealing directly with DMD. We do not use contract labour.