Book Your Rack Safety Audit
According to the new standards:
"Inspections shall be carried out on a regular basis and at least once every twelve months"
DMD Storage Group carry out rack safety audits to comply with the latest Australian Standards 4084-2012.
Damage to storage racks does occur and this can lead to collapse! Every collapse, however small, can lead to serious staff injury.
Let us help you meet the latest safety racking requirements.
- Have you had your inspection carried out in the last 12 months?
- Are your safe working load signs easily displayed?
- Have you altered your racking structure?
- Can we assist you with documenting damage or repairs?
- Do you have rack protection?
- Do you believe your racking is safe for your employees?
Benefits to Rack Audits Include:
- Ensure safety for your staff and prevent injury
- Ensure you comply with Australian Safety Standards
- Identify ways to use your floor space more effectively
- Boost your productivity
- Identify financial savings
Make use of our Rack Damage colour tagging system which is logical, informative and easy to follow.
Ensure you contact your supplier prior to making any alterations to your racking systems.