- Additional Information
DMD Gondola Shelving is primarily used in retail stores for merchandise display. Gondola Shelving is easy to install in single or double sided applications and can create feature end units on centre aisles.
Shelving units can be used with or without shelf levels to accommodate accessories. DMD Gondola Shelving Systems are supplied with a comprehensive range of versatile accessories to suit various products. This enables frequent, easy to adapt and user friendly changes to suit the retail environment.
Our multi-functional system is used widely in:
- Retail outlets – Pharmacies, Convenience stores, Supermarkets, Pet stores, Service Stations and news agencies.
- Hardware storage facilities
- Auto storage facilities
COMPONENT DIMENSIONS Upright Post 30mm x 70mm x 1.5mm thick Upright Heights 1,500mm, 1,800mm and 2,100mm Upright Splicing Kit 300mm high Base Shelf 900mm x 450mm Upper Shelf 900mm x 400mm Brackets 400mm x 2mm thick
Other features and benefits include:
- A variety of sizes available can be tailored to suit your application
- Metal punch panel backing to suit a range of accessories
- Base shelf is 450mm deep, upper shelves are 400mm deep (other sizes available upon request)
- All upper shelves can be adjusted to 20° angle while using the same shelf bracket
- Shelves are fully adjustable on 50mm increments without the use of specialised tools
- Robust steel construction finished in white durable powder coat
- Upright splicing kits available to increase the height at any stage
- Load capacity of 50Kgs per shelf level
- Range of Peg Hooks
- Wire baskets
- Wire bin fronts and divers
- Range of clothe hooks
- Ticket Strips and Shelf labels
- Specialised hanging rails designed to suit requirements