Easy to install and adjust, this longspan shelving system can be configured to accommodate a wide range of storage requirements including spare parts, hardware, retail, bulky items, cartons and archive storage.
Longspan shelving is ideal for archive storage, warehouse storage and for the home handyman with a tough baked gray enamel finish for attractive appearance.
Our longspan shelving solutions come in both medium and heavy duty applications for a wide range of storage possibilities.
HEAVY DUTY LONGSPAN SHELVING
Heavy duty beams are made from a 60mm step beam section with an 18mm recess and has a maximum carry capacity of 750Kg. Heavy duty beams are fitted with a particle board insert as standard, or an optional metal insert.
- Particle board is supplied in general dry storage applications
- Steel shelf inserts are used in high quarantine or humid applications such as mine sites
- Steel shelf inserts provide a more hygienic solution
- Heavy duty storage capacities from 250Kg to 700Kg per shelf
- Shelf levels adjust on 50mm increments and include safety locking pin
- Free standing with recessed shelves
- Easy to assemble without tools
- Steel components are powder coated light grey
- Optional wheels available
HEAVY DUTY SIZES
FRAME HEIGHTS FRAME DEPTHS BEAM LENGTHS BEAM CAPACITIES 900mm 450mm 900mm 750Kg *UDL 1,800mm 600mm 1,200mm 750Kg *UDL 2,100mm 900mm 1,800mm 450Kg *UDL 2,400mm - 2,400mm 450Kg *UDL 3,000mm - - -
- Warehouse Storage
- Industrial Applications
- Sea Containers
- Retail & Home Garages or Sheds
We have over 80 combinations of this product!
Contact Us to have one of our consultants design the ideal solution for you.