- Additional Information
The DMD Longspan Shelving System is a robust shelving system that is easy to install and adjust to suit a wide range of storage requirements.
Our Longspan shelving solutions come in both medium and heavy duty applications for a wide range of storage possibilities, and have a tough baked grey enamel finish for an attractive appearance.
DMD’s Longspan Shelving can be configured to accommodate a wide range of storage requirements including:
- Spare parts storage
- Hardware storage
- Retail storage
- Bulky item storage
- Carton storage
- Archive Storage
- Home Garages or Sheds
HEAVY DUTY LONGSPAN SHELVING
Heavy duty beams are made from a 60mm step beam section with an 18mm recess and has a maximum carry capacity of 750Kg. Standard Heavy duty beams are fitted with a particle board insert. These can also be fitted with wire decking or galvanised steel shelves.
- Particle board is supplied in general dry storage applications
- Steel shelf inserts are used in high quarantine or humid applications such as mine sites
- Steel shelf inserts provide a more hygienic solution
HEAVY DUTY SIZES
FRAME HEIGHTS FRAME DEPTHS BEAM LENGTHS BEAM CAPACITIES 900mm 450mm 900mm 750Kg *UDL 1,800mm 600mm 1,200mm 750Kg *UDL 2,100mm 900mm 1,800mm 450Kg *UDL 2,400mm - 2,400mm 450Kg *UDL 3,000mm - - -
Other features and benefits include:
- Heavy duty storage capacities from 250Kg to 700Kg per shelf
- Shelf levels adjust on 50mm increments and include safety locking pin
- Free standing with recessed shelves
- Easy to assemble without tools
- Steel components are powder coated light grey
- Optional wheels available
We have over 80 combinations of this product!
Contact Us to have one of our consultants design the ideal solution for you.