- Additional Information
DMD Steel Shelving (RUT) is a multi-purpose system ideal for storing small to medium items in both office and industrial applications. The solid steel panel construction provides compartmental bays which house items neatly on a shelf and prevents items from falling off the back or sides. Shelf levels are easily adjusted with the use of clips, eliminating the need for nuts and bolts.
The DMD Steel Shelving comes in a wide variety of bay sizes with a comprehensive range of accessories, including plastic spare part trays, shelf dividers, file racks and specialised hanging rails.
DMD Steel Shelving is suitable for a range of applications including:
- Industrial warehouses
- Automotive parts storage
- Stationary storage
- Store rooms
- Office, hospital, library, school and museum storage
BAY HEIGHT (mm) BAY LENGTH (mm) BAY DEPTH (mm) 2,175 900 300 2,375 - 400 - - 600
SIZES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
BAY HEIGHT (mm) BAY LENGTH (mm) BAY DEPTH (mm) 975 750 300 1,875 900 400 2,175 1,200 500 2,375 - 600
- Versatile design enables the system to be converted to a Compact Mobile Shelving system if required.
- Modular design allows easy shelf adjustment in 25mm increments with the use of shelf clips, eliminating the need for nuts and bolts
- Easy to extend, modify, reconfigure or relocate
- Single or double-sided shelving configurations
- Durable paint finishes in grey
- Plastic spare Part Trays and Pick Bins
- Shelf dividers
- File racks & Lateral filing
- Decorative Cover panels
- Reference shelves
- Shelf labels
- Specialised hanging rails