Steel Shelving (RUT)
DMD Steel Shelving (RUT) is a multi-purpose system ideal for storing small to medium items in both office and industrial applications. The solid steel panel construction provides compartmental bays which house items neatly on a shelf and prevents items from falling off the back or sides. Shelf levels are easily adjusted with the use of clips, eliminating the need for nuts and bolts.
DMD Steel Shelving comes in a wide variety of bay sizes with a comprehensive range of accessories, including plastic spare part trays, shelf dividers, file racks and specialised hanging rails.
Applications range from industrial warehouses, automotive parts, stationery, store rooms, offices, hospitals, libraries, schools and museums. DMD Steel Shelving’s versatile design enables the system to be converted to a Compact Mobile Shelving system if and when required.
For more information about our steel shelving, please call us on 1300 504 050.
- Modular design allows easy shelf adjustment in 25mm increments with the use of shelf clips, eliminating the need for nuts and bolts
- Easy to extend, modify, reconfigure or relocate
- Single or double-sided shelving configurations
- Durable paint finishes in grey
BAY HEIGHT (mm) BAY LENGTH (mm) BAY DEPTH (mm) 2,175 900 300 2,375 - 400 - - 600
SIZES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
BAY HEIGHT (mm) BAY LENGTH (mm) BAY DEPTH (mm) 975 750 300 1,875 900 400 2,175 1,200 500 2,375 - 600
- Plastic spare Part Trays and Pick Bins
- Shelf dividers
- File racks & Lateral filing
- Decorative Cover panels
- Specialised hanging rails